Thursday, January 28, 2010

Food for Soul

This first post is the beginning of my journey to discover the living and breathing through all my senses. Since I was a little girl, I always wanted to travel the world and I would eat anything that came close enough so I could grab it and run to first analyze the strange object and of course try to taste it. Some pieces were better than others; however, this behavior opened my curiosity even more.

I was lucky that after the fall of the Berlin Wall my parents sent me off to study abroad. Little did they know that I would never come back to my nest in Poland. I caught the travel bug. So, of course I wanted to study hospitality and tourism and my parents thought I was smoking something strong in the West. No way, I finally ended up in finance. Do you see the problem here? I have nothing against finance personally and I'm pretty good at it but there is so much more to life than numbers and analyzing processes, do you agree?

So here I am, after fourteen years of studying and doing finance I have decided to dive into my passions and I want to share it with you. Through The World of Senses I will guide you through the best culinary travel destinations, curious foods of our precious planet, and simple pleasures of life that everyone should explore at one point or another. I will post videos and links that I think are both inspiring and educational. I want you to start living your senses.

Join me to the rollercoaster of life!

4 comments:

mon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
AMAZING WORDS....I WILL LOVE TO READ YOU

Marina said...

ah honey!! i got it!!!! congratulions!

Marta Kozak said...

Thank you!! Im really excited :) Yeppie!!!

Anonymous said...

how and when did u abandon ur career? mexico is awesome btw.. have u been to xochimilco?