Sunday, April 22, 2012

Addicted to Sun


I was posting quite a bit about roses lately, and they are indeed flowers to admire. Full of color, full of character, and even full of flavor, and OMG they can even hurt you. Yes, respect to the roses.

However, after giving it some thought...my favorite flowers are probably none others but the SUN flowers :) They are like puppies. Innocent, not too extravagant, no horns, no spikes, always happy, large beautiful smile....that you can pick and eat and its full of vitamins too. They really look like a happy sunshine.


One of my life mottos is "follow the sun" and so my recommendation today is that if you are at this hopefully temporary sad cloudy moment of your life, go get a bunch of sun flowers and tell me if it doesn't light up your day just a little bit. 

Yeeeehaaaaa!!!!!

I'm feeling it....listen to this, but please...till the end; tune in, love the sun, and spread the love.

2 comments:

Gabriel Espana said...

Thanks for sharing the good vibes.... Love the video (nice music ;) Big hugs!

Marta Kozak said...

Thank you Gabriel :) Will keep them coming...