Thursday, September 30, 2010

Culinary Tour Destinations


I have to say that I have worked very hard on this list of culinary tour destinations around Mexico. One would think that a country with such richness and variety of cuisines, ingredients and culinary destinations would have an ample offer of culinary destinations, tours, school and whatever comes with. It’s not as wide spread as it appears but there are some delicious and professionally run tours, including lodging, transportation, English speaking guides and teachers, and of course magical vacation spots.

I am introducing my guide to the Culinary Vacations in Mexico. You can also find in a page above called Culinary Vacations.
Buen Provecho Everybody!!!!

I also recommend the following books:

Culinary Travels Memorable Mexico   Seasons of My Heart: A Culinary Journey Through Oaxaca, Mexico

No comments: